This blog features the latest in health and wellness buzz, along with important topics that I come across. You will find my thoughts, articles, links, and more to keep you up to speed with what will really keep your mind and body healthy and happy.

Search This Blog

Thursday, October 27, 2011

We're Back!

I know that we have been 'Missing in Action' when it comes to blogging! And it's only because we are continuing to work hard to optimize people's health.

'the balance clinic' is growing - and we want you all to continue to be a part of it.

So here is my commitment to you - regular posts and updates on how to live your life to the fullest :)

And, I couldn't think of a better time to commit as yesterday was Diwali - and today is the first day of the New Year on the Hindu calendar :)

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment